University Library

Copying allowances

Further Information

  • Students and copyright

Copying and communication allowances available to UWA vary depending on the licence being accessed, the type of work being copied, and the purpose of the copying.

In the University context, copying and communication of copyright works falls under one of the following categories:

  1. Statutory licence – for print and graphic works and audio visual works from television and radio
  2. Copying outside a licence including: