The University Library uses recycled paper in all copiers and printers. The paper is manufactured from 100 per cent post-consumer waste (collected from office waste). In addition, we provide a free scanning service on all library copiers for staff and students.
All copiers can be set to copy on both sides, and the two pages into one option is linked directly from the copier display. We recycle all copier and printer toner cartridges and provide paper recycling bins.
Have your document saved and if you're using your own laptop connect it to Unifi.
The page size set in the layout settings of your document will determine the paper size used when printing via Web Print. It is recommended to set a common page size such as A4 or A3. In order to print a document in A3 the document page size must be A3 and you must release the print job using a printer capable of printing in A3.
|If you are connected to a Library Computer click Details... from the box in the top right hand corner of the desktop. |
If you are using your own laptop connected
Now login with your Pheme credentials.
Select Web Print from the left hand column.
Select Submit a Job from the right hand side.
Select Albany Campus OR Perth Metro and printing option (for Perth Metro only).
Click 2. Print Options and Account Selection >>.
After a few seconds you should see ‘Your document was successfully submitted.’
If you are using a Library Computer, and your document contained colour, you will now be prompted to convert the job to mono.
• Yes – if you want a mono document
• No – if you want a colour document
• To convert your document to a Microsoft XPS or a PDF you can use this printing guide.
• If you're using your own device and the job has colour in it the cost will be listed at the colour price. However, if you use a mono Library Print Station then you will only be charged the mono price.
• Documents that are large or have images and algorithms can fail to print. You can use these printing tips.