The following form is for booking an appointment with the student Bring-Your-Own-Device support office. If your issue is not with a personal device, please see staff in the library.
BYOD support operates on an appointment basis.
Before booking an appointment with BYOD, attempt the following suggestions:
- If you're trying to connect to the UWA network on campus please check the Unifi guides or the eduroam guides.
- If you're trying to connect to UniConnect, please first check the UniConnect guides.
- If you need central UWA software please download the install files from the UWA Software Downloads page.
- If you're having trouble viewing a UWA webpage try clearing the cache of your web browser.
- If you think you have a virus, turn off your device, boot it in Safe Mode (Windows only) and then install and run Sophos Anti-Virus, which is available for free to all UWA students with a current Pheme account from the UWA Software Downloads site.
If your issue persists, please use the form below to book an appointment.
BYOD Support staff will contact you via your student email to confirm your appointment time. Please note, your requested time is not guaranteed.