Add a recipient
You can add a recipient in one of three ways:
- Enter an email address directly.
- Add a contact from the UWA address book.
- Add a contact from your personal address book.
- To search through all contacts, type part of the recipient's email address or the first part of their name into the 'To' field.
- For a UWA contact you can put in their student number (for example, 12345678) or their username (smithj01).
- Then select the correct contact from the drop down list using the arrow keys and then hit enter. Alternatively, you can also select it using the mouse cursor. Further information is available at Google Mail.
Back to top