You can renew items on loan to you by using a Library computer, connecting remotely, or contacting the Library by telephone.
Follow these steps to renew your loans using this website:
- Go to My Library Account.
- Enter your details in the dialogue boxes displayed.
- Click on 'Renew all' to renew all loans, or tick loans to be renewed and click on 'Renew selected'
- To end the session, click on 'Sign out'
- As long as an item is not overdue or required by another borrower, it may be renewed by accessing your record or by contacting the Library by telephone.
- High Demand loans may be renewed for a maximum of 6 hours (not including overnight loan times); equipment loans may be renewed 3 times; all other loans may be renewed an unlimited number of times.
- An overdue non-High Demand item may be renewed by contacting the Library by telephone. Have your borrower card at hand if you use this service.