Press the Start button (Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen) then click on `Computer?.
Click on `Map Network Drive? at the top of the window.
Click on the drop down menu next to `Drive? - this will produce a list of the Drive letters you can choose from.
NOTE: Usually a `Home? drive (like your Student Network Folder) would be given the letter `H:?, and a shared area (like any other folders you?ve been given access to) would be given the letter `S:? If those letters are available, use them here.
In the `Folder? field, enter the URL of the server you wish to connect to:
- For your Student Network Folder use: https://unidrive.uwa.edu.au/userhome
- For access to other shared folders use: https://unidrive.uwa.edu.au/data
Ensure `Connect using different credentials? is ticked.
If you are using a personal computer, make sure the `Reconnect at logon? box is ticked.
Enter your credentials when prompted:
- NOTE: The Username is your student number (eg. 12345678) and the Password is your Pheme password
- If you are using a personal computer, make sure `Remember my credentials? is ticked. This means that you (or anyone else using this device) will be able to access the contents of this folder without entering a password
You are done!
The Network Folder will now launch:
You can navigate to it through `Computer?.
Help is available! But before coming for help, please try the following:
- Double-check your student number and Pheme password are correct and have not expired.
- Double-check you are correctly enrolled in at least one unit this semester
If it still doesn?t work, contact the University Library.