Professor Barry J Marshall was a co-recipient, with Professor (John) Robin Warren, of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2005 for their discovery that stomach ulcers were caused by the bacteria Helicobacter pylori. Both Nobel Laureates have a library at UWA named after them.
Home to Science, Engineering and Business Collections and Maps.
- The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Western Australia 6009
- (+61 8) 6488 2325
- (+61 8) 6488 1137
- SMS PAM (Please Assist Me) in Barry J Marshall
- 0481 070 447
- Corner Myers Street and Parkway, Parkway entrance
Barry J Marshall Library on the campus map
- Floor plans and study spaces
- A full list of University Library staff
- Student guides
- Find out about library services at the very beginning of your studies.
- Further information
- Library opening hours calendar device
- Barry J Marshall