Professor (John) Robin Warren was a co-recipient, with Professor Barry J Marshall, of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2005 for their discovery that stomach ulcers were caused by the bacteria Helicobacter pylori. Both Nobel Laureates have a library at UWA named after them.
- The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Western Australia 6009
- (+61 8) 6457 7570
- SMS PAM (Please Assist Me) in Med & Dent
- 0481 070 059
- The J Robin Warren Library on the campus map
Corner of Monash Avenue and Hospital Avenue, Nedlands. Adjacent to the Oral Health Centre of WA.
- A full list of University Library staff
- Student guides
- Find out about library services at the very beginning of your studies.
- Further information
- Library opening hours calendar device
- J Robin Warren