askUWA: answers online anytime
Campus card holders
Members of the public
The University Library
Graduates who are affiliate members of the University Library can access thousands of journals using the following online databases.
Alumni must use these databases solely for their own personal research and educational use. Access shall not act as a substitute for an alumni's business or employer obtaining access to the databases.
- Provides indexing, abstracts and in many cases full text access to journals from a wide range of disciplines.
- EBSCO Academic Search Alumni Edition
- Provides indexing, abstracts and in many cases full text access to journals in the sciences, social sciences and humanities.
- EBSCO Business Source Alumni Edition
- Provides indexing, abstracts and in many cases full text access to journals and magazines including peer-reviewed journals, trade publications, country economic reports, industry reports, market research reports and company profiles.
- Annual Reviews
- Annual Reviews are among the most highly cited in scientific literature. They contain authoritative, analytic and critical reviews written by leading scientists covering disciplines within the biomedical, physical and social sciences.
- Project Muse
- Provides full text access to more than 400 humanities and social sciences peer-reviewed journals from 100 scholarly publishers.
- MIT Press Journals
- Provides full text access to selected journals in a wide range of disciplines including architecture, performing arts, economics and cognitive and computational science.
- World Shakespeare Bibliography Online
- Provides annotated indexing for all important Shakespeare-related material published or produced from 1961 onwards. No full text.